Kingdom of Vespyr
Located on the northeastern corner of Rune, Vespyr is one of the smaller countries on the planet. Commonly known as the “Garden of the Moon”, it’s given its name because of how Sirin, the third moon, keeps an orbit that always lies directly above it at all times.
- New Avalon: Capital city of Vespyr. Founding place & headquarters of the “Heroes Registry”.
- Old Avalon: Former capital of the kingdom, it now lies in ruins. Now overrun with undesirables and generally a dangerous place to be.
- Kaivairn: Massive Dwarven city built beneath Skyreach Peak. Major supplier of quality metals & luxury gems.
- Downhollow: Small village inhabited primarily by fey-kin. Located within an ageless glade.
- Lunar Sanctum: Located directly below the moon, Sirin. Home to an eccentric cult of Star Callers.
- Skyreach Peak: Single mountainous formation rising up to the clouds. Topmost peak has, at least to anyone’s knowledge, never been reached.
- Windsong Woods: Dense forest that covers roughly a quarter of the kingdom. Major Avian tribal ground.
- River Avalai: Cuts through Wingsong Woods and borders both New & Old Avalon. Ends mysteriously at the Lunar Sanctum.
p=. Return to Main Page